The guidelines that follow will help you correctly make use of our brand.
By using our brand assets, you indicate your acceptance of our Trademark Usage Guidelines below and you understand that a violation of these guidelines will result in the termination of your license and/or permission to use our brand assets.
This is our logo, the one that should always be used. There are two versions to ensure optimum legibility.
Like our pops, our logo works best when it has enough room to breathe. Follow these simple rules to make sure it’s shown in its best light.
Preserving legibility in both print and digital formats is crucial.
Our logo shouldn’t be smaller than 150px in width.
Printed, our logo shouldn’t be smaller than 0.75″ in width.
Here’s a few examples of what we should absolutely avoid when using the logo.
Trademark Usage Guidelines
- These guidelines explain how you must use and visually present our brand assets at all times. Your use of our brand assets indicates your acceptance of these guidelines, and you understand that your use of our brand assets in violation of these guidelines will result in automatic termination of your license and/or permission to use our brand assets.
- Use of our brand assets must be expressly authorized in writing.
- Your use must not mislead consumers as to our sponsorship of, affiliation with or endorsement of your company or your products or services.
- Our brand assets are our exclusive property. All goodwill that results from your use of our brand assets will be solely to our benefit. You will not take any action that is at odds with our rights or ownership of our brand assets. Where used on a web page, our brand assets, as well as the mention of our name, should include embedded hyperlinks to our homepage: www.drinkpunchpops.com.
- Our brand assets must be used in a respectful manner. Our brand assets may not be used in a way that harms us, our products or services, or in a manner which, in our opinion, lessens or otherwise damages our reputation or the goodwill in our brand assets. In other words, please do not associate our brand assets with any illicit or illegal activities or use them in a way that is deceptive or harmful.
If you’re feeling unsure about the proper use of our logo or images, it’s always good to ask! Send us an email at email@example.com